S. Korea issues navigation warning amid planned N.K. rocket launch
时间:2023-12-05 02:34:01 出处:요리阅读（143）
South Korea's oceans ministry said Tuesday it has issued a navigation warning for ships, responding to North Korea's upcoming space rocket launch set to take place in less than two weeks.
The notification, issued at 2:30 a.m., came after the reclusive regime informed Japan that the planned launch is expected to take place between Wednesday and Dec. 1.
The North has been gearing up for its third attempt to launch a spy satellite into orbit.
North Korea mentioned three maritime zones that could be affected by the planned launch, two off the Yellow Sea and the third in the east of the Philippines.
Navigational warnings are directly disseminated to ships via the World-Wide Navigational Warning System, a global radio and satellite broadcast system, in accordance with a resolution of the International Maritime Organization. (Yonhap)
- [New in Korean] Bae Myung
- 김성태 "인요한, 방향 잘 설정해 뚜벅뚜벅 잘 하고 있다"
- Seoul shares slide 2.3% after record gains over short selling ban
- Marking 105th anniversary of independence, Poland highlights growing ties with Gyeonggi Province
- 尹대통령, 이동관 방통위원장 사의 수용했다…"면직안 재가"
- S. Korea goes all
- S. Korea retracts bans on disposable cups at cafes, restaurants
- [Our Museums] Explore plaintive and joyful melodies of Korea at Arirang Museum
- CHA to expand assistance for buried cultural heritage excavation